Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Check

Friday, July 9, 2010

Marinated Cucmber Salad


 

With summer just too hot to turn the oven on summer salads are perfect for dinner.

Too much of the same thing is boring and I am always looking for something new.

A Marinated Cucumber Salad is light, tasty and low in calories.



Here's what you'll need:

2 Large Cucumbers, cleaned and sliced
1 Small Red Onion, diced




Yes, my onion is on the "Costco" side of life, I just didn't use all of it for the salad.



I like to use my Pampered Chef slicer.  
It makes pretty slices and anything that looks good makes it taste better.  
It's a proven fact.




6 - 8 ounces of Seasoned Rice Vinegar
1-2 Tablespoons of Sugar
1 Tablespoon of Dill Weed


Mix the above ingredients in a bowl and adjust the taste, if needed.


 

Add the cucumbers and red onion and toss well.
You can eat this right away,
but it is much better given the chance to chill and marinate.

I didn't use garlic in this recipe,
but I would never say never, because it just makes this salad even nicer!



** All photographs are watermarked

0 comments:

Post a Comment