Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My New Best Friend



Meet my NEW BFF!

Cover Girls Outlast All-Day Lipcolor

I hate to reapply my lipstick after having dinner out.  It means either applying your lipstick at the table, which is considered bad manners or going to the bathroom and fighting for a mirror while others are waiting for you to finish.

Outlast does what it says and you put it on and you can eat through dinner without the lipstick leaving your lipstick marks on your drinking glass, the napkin or smeared on your face.

It doesn't technically last "ALL" day from one application, but it has great staying power.

It's nice to see a product make a claim and deliver on it.



Disclosure: I purchased the above product and no monetary compensation was received by me. This is my honest opinion above and may differ from yours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment